Join our growing company during an exciting journey where we accelerate our production for the global drone market.
As the Project Sourcing Manager, you will have a procurement role in our customer projects and a key role against our suppliers. You will be part of a senior procurement team that values high strategic procurement skills, cross functional collaboration and possibility to challenge your business partners. It is also important to understand and meet the customer’s needs in your daily work.
In this position it is key to ensure availability, cost efficiency and build strong relationships with our suppliers.
Are you driven by leading and coordinating procurement activities in an international environment at a high tact(speed?) with fast turns that require a great deal of commitment?
Then take the exciting and challenging opportunity where you can have the entire world to be your working place.
- A once in a lifetime opportunity of being a part of a fast-growing company, operating in a global market
- An innovative high-tech product in the fast-emerging industry of unmanned technologies
- Close working relationships with other departments from a variety of disciplines
- A workplace with skilled colleagues and an open-minded atmosphere
- A flexible working day with high attention and opportunities to influence
- Good team- and management working ability. High capacity to drive a working process forward.
- Good analytical ability, great commitment and high flexibility.
- Knowledge in strategic procurement, purchasing- and project management
- Technical experience
- Ability to use relevant modules of the ERP-system and other support systems
- University degree in relevant engineering field
- 3-5 years’ experience in working with a high-tech product
- Very good command of English and Swedish, verbally and in writing
- Coordinate and manage procurement activities to maximize the benefits of our sales and delivery projects.
- Analyze technical and commercial conditions and determine a procurement strategy for each project.
- Ensure that project-specific requirements are met in negotiations with suppliers.
- Actively challenge the organization in cost-saving measures for the projects.
- Close collaboration with our key suppliers to secure availability, commercial- and quality performance.
- To define and manage supplier risks
- Build strong relationships with suppliers in order to have an efficient supply chain
Immediately, considering possible notice.
We work with ongoing selection, which means that the position may be assigned before the last application date